Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fall Greetings

So it's fall again, that wonderful time for Florida whern the leaves start to change and we can finally get back to work in our vegetable gardens. One of the few things I like about living in northern Florida is at least we get to see the change in seasons, although I am a bit peeved because some winter days can be in the 70's. Yet just cold enough at night to prevent me from growing my tomatoes. Anyways, so I encourage everyone to start planting all of the cold loving plants, those being cabbage, kale, broccoli, basically all of the brassicas as well as the leuttces. I haven't had much time to write anything really because of my school work, but with my ever so dissapearing free time I hope to be wrinting again soon. Happy October everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment